Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Venta AR Glove
Cold weather ski tours and snowshoeing adventures are made more comfortable with the Arc'teryx Venta AR Glove. But really, the versatile Venta AR is perfect for any cold weather activity where light insulation, dexterity, and leather reinforcements are required. The light insulation comes from the hi-loft fleece Gore-Tex Infinium that keeps your hands warm while allowing them to bend and flex naturally for high dexterity. The softshell construction sheds light moisture and blocks wind while remaining abrasion-resistant for durability. Enhancing this durability are leather reinforcements that also enhance grip for your ski poles, trekking poles, or anything else you need to grab onto.
- Durable multi-sport glove for ski touring and cold weather wear
- Softshell fabric is abrasion-resistant and flexible for dexterity
- Gore-Tex Infinium hi-loft fleece liner adds warmth and mobility
- Premium goat leather reinforcements increase glove's durability
- Low bulk wrist fits comfortably under your jacket during activity
- Webbing loop enables gloves attach with carabiner when not in use
- Arc'teryx designs long-lasting products with a less is more ethos
- Item #ARC00YM
4 based on 1 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.