Select a Size
Select a Color
Venta AR Glove
Cold weather ski tours and snowshoeing adventures are made more comfortable with the Arc'teryx Venta AR Glove. But really, the versatile Venta AR is perfect for any cold weather activity where light insulation, dexterity, and leather reinforcements are required. The light insulation comes from the hi-loft fleece Gore-Tex Infinium that keeps your hands warm while allowing them to bend and flex naturally for high dexterity. The softshell construction sheds light moisture and blocks wind while remaining abrasion-resistant for durability. Enhancing this durability are leather reinforcements that also enhance grip for your ski poles, trekking poles, or anything else you need to grab onto.
- Durable multi-sport glove for ski touring and cold weather wear
- Softshell fabric is abrasion-resistant and flexible for dexterity
- Gore-Tex Infinium hi-loft fleece liner adds warmth and mobility
- Premium goat leather reinforcements increase glove's durability
- Low bulk wrist fits comfortably under your jacket during activity
- Webbing loop enables gloves attach with carabiner when not in use
- Arc'teryx designs long-lasting products with a less is more ethos
- Item #ARC00YM
- [face fabric] Fortius 1.0 (, [palm and finger overlays] goat leather, [lining] Gore-Tex Infinium (2-layer)
- hi-loft fleece
- elasticized wrist
- Palm Grip
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- backcountry skiing, backcountry snowboarding, nordic touring
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
February 25, 2020
Nice Glove, Tight Fingers
- I've used it several times
Bought size large, same as all gloves I buy. Fingers are quite long and tight, and I do not have stout fingers. If I buy a size up the fingers will be way too long. As a result of the close fit and goat leather palms, the gloves have excellent "feel" but are not particularly warm. Follow up: Moved from 3 to 4 star because the fingers seem to have broken in and are not as tight now. The gloves feel very soft on the inside, are very grippy, are not particularly warm and are a bit too long for me. Would be awesome for the individual that has long, skinny fingers.
January 9, 2020
Would this product be good for ice climbing?
January 16, 2020
Hi Dimi, The short answer is yes--They're high quality, waterproof, warm, and most importantly, very grippy with ice axes, They're also light and have enough dexterity to work with ice screws and clipping. The only word of caution is that they're meant to be light and depending on where when you plan on ice climbing, I may recommend other warmer Arc'teryx gloves.