Select style & size:Select options
Packing for long trips that require a lot of gear is easy and efficient with the Arc'teryx V110 Rolling Duffel Bag. Load up your ski or snowboard, climbing, and trekking gear for your trip without having to leave things you might need behind. With its unique external frame design, the V110 is able to haul more gear without surpassing airline weight restrictions. These frames are made from a lightweight, strong aluminum and offer infinite grab and lash points for on-the-go convenience. Pack your gear into the main pocket with the aid of a compression panel, organizer pocket the size of a magazine, and a smaller front pocket with integrated ID card holder that keeps your boarding pass handy.
The hardwearing, weather resistant face fabric on the duffel holds up to the rigors of travel while the oversized nylon wheels easily roll through airports, over curbs, and across rough terrain. Keep your gear safe with the lockable zipper sliders on the main and front u-shaped zippers. Additionally, a padded and abrasion resistant bottom keeps your gear safe as you make the journey to your final destination.
- Rolling duffel to take gear on climbing, skiing, and trekking trips
- Frame design hauls more before passing airline weight restrictions
- External, light, strong frame offers infinite grab and lash points
- Durable fabric is seam taped and treated for weather resistance
- Oversized nylon wheels easily take on curbs and rough terrain
- External front pocket holds boarding passes and other small items
- Compression panel has large organizer pocket for efficient packing
- Arc'teryx takes a less is more mentality with its product designs
- Item #ARC00SV