Tights Tougher Than The Weather And Your Workout.
Don’t let the soggy fall rain get in the way of getting your sweat on. The Arc’teryx Trino Tights withstand fierce wind and sleety showers while you work out. No one likes to train with numb knees, and these tights will make sure you won’t have to. With Gore Windstopper on the front of these pants, you don’t have to deal light rain, gusty conditions, falling temperatures, or whatever the weather throws your way. Your movements won’t be restricted, either, because the Trinos have flexible and breathable Atreus fabric on the back to alleviate heat and keep you moving smoothly.
- Weatherproof pants for harsh workouts in harsh conditions
- Stretchy fabric so you can move freely
- Moisture- and wind-resistant fabric keeps you dry and warm
- Ventilating backside so you don’t get too warm or sweaty
- Zippered pockets to hold the little things while you do big things
- Adjustable waistband for comfortable layering
- Item #ARC00K3
- Q & A
Bring on the cold
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Small
- Height: 5'4"
- Weight: 120lbs
My wife bought these pants, here’s her review:
I have used a pair of windproof Patagonia pants for the last couple years as my cold weather pants for hiking and trail running. They’re good, but not ideal for super snowy, stormy days. I finally took the plunge on these after my husband endorsed the men’s version. The fit is comfortable and the soft shell material is going to offer more protection and insulation from snow and wet weather. I’m always cold so I’ll likely still throw a layer on under these for really cold days, but I don’t think you’d have to.
So Dang Good
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: large
- Height: 5'9"
- Weight: 185lbs
My wife and I both have a pair of these. She wears them biking, hiking, running, and just around the house. She tells me daily how they are her favorite pants. I love mine and mostly use them on cooler days biking with a thin base layer. I also use them as my base layer when skiing. They are super warm and dry very fast. I will always own a pair. I just wish they had bigger and more pockets.
Great winter trail running tight
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
- Height: 6'1"
- Weight: 168lbs
This a high quality winter tight