Trino SL Tight
The crispness of the early morning, autumn air calls to you as soon as the dawn approaches, and the range becomes coated in mist. Mornings such as these inspire the Arc’teryx Trino SL Tight, a lightweight active layer that takes the edge off the chill while you dedicate to your runs. Gore-Tex Infinium and Teslin fabrics softly protect your legs with a trim and athletic fit that encourages longer endurance runs before the deeper winter arrives. Critical seams are taped to keep out heavy air and chance rain clouds, and vented panels on the calves allow heat to escape so your pursuits can last.
- Lightweight cool weather and alpine tight for active pursuits
- Windproof fabric cuts down on chilly air without overheating
- Taped seams at critical locations keep out elements and add durability
- Trim fit articulated patterning for athletic movements
- Elastic waist band with drawcord narrow in on the ideal fit
- Item #ARCZ98H
- [face fabric] GORE-TEX INFINIUM, [calves] Teslin (93% nylon, 7% spandex)
- 2 flapped hip
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- casual, road running, trail running
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
January 12, 2021
I bought 5 pairs!
- I've put it through the wringer
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 08"
- 175 lbs
Love these pants. I have 2 pairs of the previous version which are fabulous, the newer style fits fine in the right areas. I use these to walk in, and train my dogs all the time. I do miss the zipper on the sides and the thicker waistband. They are very warm and worth the price. I live in them!