It may not feel that chilly outside when you first hit the trail, but as soon as the clouds roll in and the wind picks up, it gets pretty cold in a hurry. Be ready for rapidly changing conditions with the Arc'teryx Trino Jacket. WindStopper fabric on the chest and arms block heat-robbing wind, and the fabric is water-resistant as well to keep you dry if you get caught in an unexpected drizzle or snow flurry. Stretch knit jersey on the back and underarms maintains breathability to allow heat and moisture to escape from the inside out, and it's stretchy for freedom of movement on the trail. An athletic cut keeps the fabric close to your skin for maximum warmth and moisture management, and a drawcord hem prevents chilly drafts from blowing in.
- Versatile, windproof jacket for running in mixed conditions
- Gore Windstopper fabric blocks chilly gusts for warmth on the trail
- DWR treatment beads and repels light moisture from surprise storms
- Breathable stretch fabric in key areas offers unrestricted mobility
- Trim fit for streamlined performance on more technical trails
- Brushed collar lining is soft against the chin and neck for comfort
- Reflective details enhance visibility in low-light conditions
- Arc'teryx designs its products with a less is more mentality
- Item #ARC00KY
- Q & A
best cold weather running jacket
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
- Height: 5'10"
- Weight: 160lbs
I love this jacket because..... I love, more than anything, to run in cold weather preferably on snow covered trails. I live in an area with crazy constant cold wind. This jacket is incredible. it seriously keeps you warm while never being bulky. It is fantastic because it protects you from wind in the front due to the windstopper material and lets you vent in the back of your body while providing great storage room in the back pockets. If you are a serious outdoor runner or enthusiast this is as good as it gets.
Arc'teryx –Men's Trino Jacket
A versatile, streamlined jacket for high-output training in cold, windy and mixed conditions, the Trino combines windproof, water resistant, breathable GORE® WINDSTOPPER® with the air permeable stretch performance of Atreus™. Composite Mapping Technology maximizes each fabric’s benefits. GORE® WINDSTOPPER® is utilized on the chest and tops of the arms for focused weather protection, and Atreus™ is used under the arms and on the back to optimize temperature regulation and freedom of movement.