Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Women's Wind Jackets we have in stock.View Similar Products
Cooler weather is the perfect time to hit the trails in the Arc'teryx Trino Jacket. The morning dew rolls off its DWR treated face fabric, and the Gore Windstopper at the chest and upper arms keeps you warm as you let your weight carry you down the descents. As you run up the trail, the stretch fabric on the back and underarms moves with your strides to give you a flexible, breathable push to the summit. On particularly cold days, slide your hands into the front or back pockets to warm them and cinch up the drop hem drawcord to seal out the elements for additional warmth and protection.
- Softshell jacket for high output activity in windy, damp conditions
- Gore Windstopper on chest and upper arms shields against wind
- Stretch fabric flexes and breathes exceptionally well
- DWR treatment offers light moisture-resistance
- Articulated elbows and gusseted underarms allow full mobility
- Drop hem provides extended coverage and protection from debris
- Back pockets hold small necessities and warm hands on cold runs
- Arc'teryx uses a less is more approach with its designs
- Item #ARC00K2