3 Days Only!
Select a size:
Why We Like The Therme Parka
The Arc'teryx Therme Parka is a refined piece of urban outwear with the warmth-preserving intelligence we've come to expect from a company known for extreme-weather gear. A combination of down and synthetic insulation work in harmony, keeping us warm without the bulk, while GORE-TEX and fully taped seams ensure wew won't arrive to work a rain-drenched, sweat-laden mess.
- Dependable winter warmth for everyday life in the city
- Waterproof, breathable GORE-TEX and fully sealed seams
- 750-fill European goose down insulation offers compressible warmth
- Water-resistant Coreloft insulation in areas prone to moisture
- No-lift underarm gussets keep torso in place when moving arms
- Insulated hood with laminated brim protects from sleet and snow
- Relaxed fit accommodates bulky midlayers and falls at mid-thigh
- Item #ARCZ979
- [membrane/laminate] GORE-TEX (2-layer), [face fabric] 75D polyester
- [Down Composite Mapping] 750-fill European goose down, Coreloft, [Down Contour Construction] Coreloft Compact
- Center Back Length
- [external] 2 zippered hand, 1 zippered chest, [internal] 1 zippered chest
- Claimed Weight
- 2lb 5oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
3.5 based on 8 ratings
Fits LargeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.