3 Days Only!
Select a size:
The Arc'teryx Camosun Parka is a refined piece of city outerwear with the warmth-preserving intelligence we expect from a company known for extreme-weather gear. Down and synthetic insulation work in harmony, keeping us warm and well-protected in rainy and snowy weather. The Gore-Tex shell and fully sealed seams guarantee we don't arrive to work a rain-drenched, sweat-laden mess. High-loft European goose down cuddles the core and sleeves for supreme warmth, while Coreloft insulation fills out the hood, hem, collar, upper sleeves, and underarms for reliable warmth in areas that are prone to getting wet.
- Winter parka designed for style and comfort in city environments
- Gore-Tex shell delivers waterproof, breathable protection
- Fully sealed seams protect down fill from heat-robbing moisture
- Down insulation throughout body and arms keeps core insulated
- Water-resistant Coreloft insulation in areas prone to moisture
- Detachable, adjustable hood adapts to changing weather conditions
- Arc'teryx specializes in streamlined clothing designs for mountain and urban environments
- Item #ARCZ96G
- [membrane/laminate] GORE-TEX Paclite (2-layer), [face fabric] N150p-x (nylon), Arc'teryx Nu water-treatment
- 750-fill goose down, Coreloft (100g, 140g)
- Center Back Length
- removable, adjustable, insulated [Coreloft]
- [external] 2 zippered hand, [internal] 1 chest
- Claimed Weight
- 2lb 3.8oz
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
4 based on 16 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.