Select a Size
Select a Color
Whether you work in Chicago, New York City, or Munich, you need a warm and sleek winter jacket that doesn't make you look like a brick wall or an overstuffed tire. The Arc'teryx Camosun Parka is a refined piece of city outerwear with the warmth-preserving intelligence you'd expect from a company known for extreme-weather gear.
Down and synthetic insulation work in harmony, keeping you warm without bulking you up, and the Gore-Tex shell with fully taped seams guarantee you won't arrive to work a rain-drenched, sweat-laden mess. High-loft European goose down cuddles your core and arms for supreme warmth, while Coreloft insulation fills out the hood, hem, collar, upper sleeves, and underarms for reliable warmth in areas that are prone to getting wet.
- Winter parka designed for style and comfort in city environments
- Gore-Tex shell delivers waterproof, breathable protection
- Fully sealed seams protect down fill from heat-robbing moisture
- Down insulation throughout body and arms keeps core insulated
- Water-resistant Coreloft insulation in areas prone to moisture
- Detachable, adjustable hood adapts to changing weather conditions
- Arc'teryx specializes in streamlined clothing designs for mountain and urban environments
- Item #ARCZ96G
- [membrane/laminate] Gore-Tex Paclite (2-layer), [face fabric] N150p-x (nylon), Arc'teryx Nu water-treatment
- 750-fill goose down, Coreloft (100g, 140g)
- Center Back Length
- removable, adjustable, insulated [Coreloft]
- [external] 2 zippered hand, [internal] 1 chest
- Claimed Weight
- 2lb 3.8oz
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?