Bring on the wind.
Wherever there is wind, there is a need for the Arc’teryx Teneo Gloves. Insulated with 2-layer Windstopper fleece and backed with durable nylon, the Teneo Gloves provide versatile, lightweight protection for any exertive outdoor sport from alpine climbing to cross-country skiing. Leather reinforcements on the fingers and palms add to the glove’s resistance against tears and punctures in high-use areas while still attributing to the hand’s freedom of articulation and overall movement.
- Versatile softshell gloves to keep wind off your hands
- Lightweight, durable fabric prevents cuts and abrasions
- Windstopper fleece stays warm in the cool wind
- Leather reinforced fingers and palm for grip
- Item #ARC00QI
- Q & A
best ones out there
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
Just buy them and be happy!
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
Great gloves for bagging peaks
Very good quality, fit like next to skin excellent dexterity in fingers. Warm and comfortable, did have to apply scotch guard type of protection leather is not waterproofed enough for the PNW. The cuff guard and Velcro closure make sure nothing gets through, added benefit was the pull tight strap they attach to the glove. The grip was excellent for metal and poles. I would buy again.
What is this product cold-rated to? I have out door work in Alaska