Up To 60% Off:
Select a size:
Trail running in cold weather conditions is made a lot more comfortable in the Arc'teryx Taema Pant. Constructed with excellent stretch and an articulated fit, the Taeman provides you with a natural range of motion as you run on mellow single track or leap across boulders. Additionally, the Taema's fabrication is soft against the skin and provides thermal insulation to keep you warm and comfortable in low temperatures.
- Soft running pants for comfort during your cold weather trail runs
- Nahlin fabric provides stretch to keep you mobile and flexible
- Articulated construction enhances freedom of movement as you run
- Fabric is soft and peached on both sides for thermal insulation
- Adjustable waist drawcord delivers a customizable and secure fit
- Tapered leg with cuffed ankle prevents the pant from catching
- Zippered hand pockets accommodate and secure your small items
- Arc'teryx designs durable gear that performs season after season
- Item #ARC00ZZ
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits LargeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.