Arc'teryx designed the Men's Stradium Pant for workouts in mind whether you're preparing for a marathon months in advance or warming up right before it starts. Unlike standard breathable fabrics, Arc'teryx's air permeable Socora fabric starts to breathe the moment you put the pant on. There are 3/4-length side zippers to amplify ventilation as you warm up. The Stradium has a DWR treatment for light moisture-resistance, and it provides UPF 50+ rated sun protection for coverage no matter what the weather has in store.
- Performance pant built for training, running, and warming up
- Air permeable fabric provides incredible breathability
- DWR treatment fends off light moisture and brisk morning winds
- 3/4-length side zippers allow easy on-and-off
- UPF 50+ provides the utmost sun protection
- Item #ARC001W
- Q & A
I wear these pants 90% of the time. Theyâre great for hiking, working out at the gym, and everything else in between. Very light and I love the 3/4 side zips. When the temps drop below 30 I just put on a medium weight base layer and call it good. Iâm 6â1â, 220lbs with a 34â waist and I got the XL just to have that extra room for the base layer, which works perfectly for me.
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: M
- Height: 5'10"
- Weight: 175lbs
Pants are beyond my expectations.
Great material and features. Super comfortable, when I put them on, do not want to take them off, feels like they become part of you. They are light and pleasant to the body.
1. Great to have side zippers (opens from the bottom to remove pants while keeping shoes on, open from the top to add extra ventilation when gets hot)
2. Two side pockets when open down the zipper were surprise (do not think they are in the description)
I purchased Iron Anvil color, will be ordering another one in black.
Thank You Arc'teryx for keep delivering exceptional quality, and Backcountry for shipping fast.
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: large
- Height: 6'3"
- Weight: 195lbs
6'3, 195, longer legs, 32 waist, size selected was large. The large is a perfect fit, and once you figure out how to make the drawstring work for you I think you will enjoy the comfort of these pants. Probably are good in temps around mid 40's.
Love them, wear them, get them. Do anything in them, etc.
i really wanted to like these pants
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: Runs large
- Size Bought: Medium
- Height: 5'9"
- Weight: 158lbs
i really wanted to like these pants but there are just too many cons for the price:
1) too long - i ordered a medium and they just drag under my shoes. from reading other comments, a smaller size will not fix the length issue
2) waste size is too big. the drawcord is useless and it just become undone
3) for the money, i'd expect it to fit well. unfortunately it does not
if it fit, it would have been a great pair of pants but i feel like i just wasted ~$100. disappointed and this was my first arc'teryx product
Curious about the relaxed fit. I'd like to wear them over running shorts before a race. I imagine they're designed to fit over shorts?
are these a 'relaxed' fit or 'standard'....I have skinny legs and don't want baggy. thx
these are more of a relaxed fit.