Squamish Hooded Jacket
If the wind's howling during your early morning jog, stay comfortable in the lightweight, wind-resistant Arc'teryx Women's Squamish Hooded Jacket. Arc'Teryx obsesses over its fabrics, and this jacket's nylon ripstop fabric with mechanical stretch that allows you to move comfortably is no exception. While offering wind-resistance and free-moving comfort, the fabric also features an air-permeable PU coating and DWR finish that adds water-resistance so you stay dry in early spring drizzles. The jacket's carefully constructed, low-profile StormHood features a soft brim and one-hand drawcord adjustment, and rotates with your head so your vision is never obscured. Tighten down the cuffs and drawcord-adjustable hem if you need added protection against chilly air. The jacket includes a zippered chest pocket to hold your car key or other small essentials, and the jacket can be stuffed down into the chest pocket if you're taking it with you in your hiking backpack or travel luggage.
- Wind- and water-resistant, with air permeable PU coating and DWR finish
- Lightweight nylon ripstop with mechanical stretch
- Athletic fit, hip length
- Low-profile StormHood with soft brim and one-hand adjustment
- Vislon front zipper with wind flap
- Zippered chest pocket that doubles as jacket stow pocket
- Elastic and hook-and-loop cuffs
- Drawcord-adjustable hem
- Item #ARC3701
- Gossamera (30D ripstop nylon), DWR coating
- yes, low-profile StormHood with one-hand adjustment
- 1 zippered chest
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- wind and light rain protection, hiking, running
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
April 15, 2015
Center back length?
April 15, 2015
Small is 26 inches long