Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Women's Performance Pants we have in stock.View Similar Products
Even though it's summer, shorts aren't necessarily the best option at high altitudes and beachside locales where UV-levels are off the charts. For these instances, the Arc'teryx Womens Spadina Pant provides full-length protection from bright sunshine. Soltica fabric maximizes air-flow with its lightweight, breathable blend of cotton and linen.
The Spadina Pant is relaxed for a laid-back look and feel, complete with wider legs for extra breathability on the warmest summer days. Full-length snaps along the sides conceal a hidden-zip closure for extra ventilation at a moment's notice, also removing quickly when you're hitting the beach or swapping into shorts. Going one step further for breathability, the elasticized waistband is knit for air permeability on those stifling summer days.
- Full-length protection for sunny summer days
- Soltica is a lightweight, cool-wearing fabric
- Relaxed fit for a roomy feel with articulation
- Wide legs increase air flow in warmer weather
- Elasticized waistband with drawstring adjust
- Snap-closure along sides with hidden zipper
- Item #ARC00FL
- Soltica (55% linen, 45% cotton)
- 2 hand
- elasticized waist with drawcord
- Claimed Weight
- 9.3 oz
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?