Select a Size
Select a Color
Solano Hooded Jacket
If your daily life is bound to include some impromptu adventures on the trail, in the park, by the water, or pretty much anywhere you and your friends want to escape to, then the Arc'Teryx Solano Hooded Jacket might be the thing for you. Designed to balance outdoor performance with urban style, this versatile jacket is up for any adventure you are thanks to its two-layer Gore-Tex Infinium shell. New to Gore-Tex's always reliable lineup of outdoor fabrics, Infinium is designed to maximize everyday comfort over performance, but still offers protection from the elements when you're enjoying your favorite outdoor spaces. Infinium is windproof, water-resistant, and breathable, so you can bring the Solano on a cool-weather day hike then keep rocking its clean style when you hit the town later.
The Solano features a soft brushed lining for greater all-around comfort, added warmth in shoulder-season weather, and moisture-wicking performance when you start to get a bit active in your travels. The adjustable hood also features a soft lining, giving you greater coverage and warmth on blustery days. You've also got a special articulated design that's built to maximize your mobility, as well as gusseted underarms that enhance your reach and mobility when you happen upon some low-to-the-ground bouldering features.
- Versatile jacket for technical performance on everyday adventures
- Gore Infinium fabric is windproof, water-resistant, and breathable
- Soft face fabric and brushed inner lining boost your comfort levels
- Articulated design and gusseted underarms provide active mobility
- Adjustable hood features soft lining for warmth in cool weather
- Drawcord hem adjusts to keep out chilly winds
- Zippered hand pockets keep outdoor gear and everyday items stashed
- Item #ARC00XO
- [membrane/laminate] Gore-Tex Infinium 2L, [face fabric] 50D polyester, [lining] (body) polyester, (sleeves) nylon
- Center Back Length
- adjustable, lined
- [external] 2 zippered hand, [internal] 1 zippered
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- casual, hiking
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
April 17, 2019
Really liked it, but...
- I returned this product before using it
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 5"
- 150 lbs
This jacket was exactly what I was looking for, except it has no inside pockets. I need a jacket that I can use anywhere, but I also want one that I can carry my ID in. If this jacket even had one inside pocket it would have been perfect
February 5, 2019
from mtn to town
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 6` 2"
- 215 lbs
This jacket is very versatile. using Gore Infinium fabric makes it windproof, water-resistant, and breathable. A solid lining inside for comfort, and a great fit at the hip making it stylish and a jacket you will grab out of the closet everytime.