Whether you're biking across the Brooklyn Bridge or sightseeing along the Puget Sound, the Arc'teryx Women's Solano Jacket blocks whipping winds in sleek, minimalist style. The Solano Jacket is equally adept at urban commutes and strolls through the forest alike, thanks to its Gore WindStopper membrane. This windproof, water-resistant fabrication blocks chilly breezes and repels light showers from ruining your daily adventures.
The soft, brushed lining maximizes layering comfort over your favorite sweaters and shirts, while the spacious, lined hood repels moisture on drippy commutes. Articulated sleeves promote full range of motion for a variety of daily activities and the adjustable drawcord hem dials in a secure fit. Also, there's zippered hand pockets for securing essentials within quick reach.
- Block the breeze in sleek, minimalist style
- Gore WindStopper is windproof and water-resistant
- Soft, brushed lining facilitates layering comfort
- Spacious, lined hood repels outside moisture
- Drawcord hem adjustment for a secure fit
- Zippered hand pockets store essentials
- Item #ARC00MG