Breathable layering companion.
Prepare for the rapidly approaching chilly seasons with the lightweight warmth and quick-drying comfort of the Arc'teryx Men's Sirrus Henley Shirt. DryTech fabric is a great choice for fast-paced activities and layering warmth, due to its quick-drying, ultra-breathable characteristics. This fabric employs polyester against the skin to draw moisture away from the body where it can readily evaporate, mated with a textured cotton outer that breathes well to regulate your temperature on the move. The Sirrus is finished with a low-profile snap placket and slightly longer cut for extra coverage in cool seasons.
- Quick-drying warmth for layering in cool weather
- Classic henley with a low-profile snap placket
- DryTech of quick-drying polyester, breathable cotton
- Added stretch promotes uncompromising range of motion
- Slightly longer cut for greater coverage
- Item #ARC00PZ
- Q & A
Perfect Multi-Use Shirt
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: L
- Height: 6'0"
- Weight: 165lbs
Great shirt that takes just about everything you can throw at it. It’s been perfect as a layer in the tractor on a cold morning. Can handle itself being paired with nice jeans for a night out. The sleeves are a good length and aren’t too baggy which allows layering. The shirt is longer if you prefer to tuck, but not too long that it causes that undesirable dishoveled look if you decide to leave it out. Originally the price caused me to pause. But the quality of the fabric is high as is the case with other arc’teryx products. Highly recommend. I will be getting another one.
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Height: 6'1"
- Weight: 185lbs
Great Shirt. Arcteryx makes great products