Sigma SL Pant
Gear up for your next multi-pitch climb with the Arc'Teryx Sigma SL Pant. It's light on weight, super durable, and has specific design features to help you take on the longest sends. The Fortius 1.5 softshell fabric offers abrasion-resistant durability for rough rock and wind resistance for those exposed faces you'll find yourself on. It's also water-resistant in case you find yourself in some passing rain, and boasts plenty of stretch to help you nail every move. A gusseted crotch adds to this range of motion, and also helps boost the pant's overall durability. The waist is adjustable with a low-profile elastic drawcord that helps you find the perfect fit and works comfortably with a harness, and the leg hems also adjust so you can keep out updraft when you're trying to stay focused on the climb. Tack on a zippered thigh pocket to keep smaller items safe and secure, and you've got everything you need to kiss the ground goodbye.
- Light and durable pant designed specifically for multi-pitch climbs
- Softshell fabric resists alpine winds and abrasive rock
- Gusseted crotch and stretch material let you move freely up the wall
- Water-repellent performance has you covered during light rain
- Elastic drawcord waistband fits comfortably under a harness
- Adjustable leg hems help keep up updrafts
- Zippered thigh pocket keeps gear and nutrition securely stashed
- Item #ARC00XA
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: Runs small
- Size Bought: Large
- Height: 5'11"
- Weight: 185lbs
These pants are basically a slim version of the Lefroy. Nice? Yes, but not worth $170.
The Sigma FL is worth the money ($189). If the Taan Forrest came in the FL I'd return these and order the more expensive pair.
Product review: Nice, light and comfortable; great fit and finish. They price point on these should be $110-$120