Select style & size:Select options
Sigma SL Anorak
Push through to the top of your climb despite the cold front that is starting to blow in by slipping on the Arc'teryx Sigma SL Anorak. This super light pullover windbreaker is built specifically to block wind while you climb and scramble to the summit. The Aequora Airperm softshell outer boasts impressive breathability and durability to ensure you can stay focused while you look for the next hold. Meanwhile the adjustable hood is completely helmet compatible so that you can stay prepared while you block out the storm.
- Climbing centered pullover that fights off surprise weather
- Aequora Airperm fabric is wind-resistant, breathable, durable
- Stretch in material encourages unrestricted dynamic climbing
- Helmet compatible hood allows you to stay sheltered and prepared
- Lightweight construction keeps your pack light and manageable
- Quarter-zip design makes for easy on and off on the fly
- Item #ARC00X9
- Aequora Airperm
- semi-fitted (trim)
- Center Back Length
- adjustable, helmet compatible
- 1 zippered chest
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- bouldering, mountaineering, sport climbing, trad climbing
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
March 28, 2019
The piece you will take everywhere!
- I've used it several times
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 6` 2"
- 215 lbs
This anorak is the real deal. Made with a breathable material that is also a great wind resistant you can't forget it when you are on the wall or out hiking in the desert. The fit is true to size, and works great with a harness over it. stretchy enough to give you full access to the mobility you need. Helmet compatible hood, and smooth zippers. One of my favorite Arc'teryx pieces now for sure!