Select a size:
Why We Like The Sigma FL Pant
The Arc'teryx Sigma FL Pant is a lightweight option that we love to bring along for summer mountaineering and alpine climbing. Its Fortius 1.5 fabric is the lightest softshell from Arc'teryx, and it boasts four-way stretch, exceptional breathability, and reliable water-resistance for ideal protection in the alpine during warmer seasons.
- Lightweight, breathable softshell pant for alpine adventures
- Fortius 1.0 fabric is stretchy, breathable, and water-resistant
- Double reinforcements ensure long-lasting durability
- Trim fit includes articulated design for freedom of movement
- Low-profile webbing belt stays secure under harnesses
- Item #ARC00UB
- Fortius 1.5 (88% nylon, 12% elastane), DWR treatment
- not taped
- [medium] 32in
- 2 hand, 1 hip
- adjustable, integrated belt
- Claimed Weight
- Manufacturer Warranty
4.5 based on 14 ratings
Fits Slightly SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.