Select a Size
Select a Color
Sigma AR Pant
When you're climbing in cold weather conditions, the Arc'teryx Sigma AR Pant keeps you warm, comfortable, and mobile. Whether you're alpine climbing or ice climbing, the composite mapping that reinforces high wear areas and manages cold weather conditions allows you to confidently finish your route. The Sigma's articulated construction, slim fit, and high stretch material keep you mobile while you climb. Additionally, the tapered leg design and reinforced instep allow you to move easily and confidently with crampons on and the adjustable cuff lets you attach gaiters for added protection.
- Durable softshell pant for cold weather alpine and ice climbing
- Composite mapping enhances durability and protection from the cold
- Articulated construction and stretch fabric allow natural movement
- Adjustable waistbelt rests comfortably under your pack and harness
- Zippered pockets are easily accessible while wearing your harness
- Reinforced instep provides added durability when wearing crampons
- Adjustable cuff seals out gusts and allows attachment of gaiters
- Arc'teryx designs durable products to last season after season
- Item #ARC00YU
- [face fabric] Wee Burly Double Weave, [reinforcements] Burly Double Weave
- slim, tapered leg
- 2 zippered hand, 1 zippered thigh
- adjustable waistbelt
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 0.8oz
- Recommended Use
- ice climbing, mountaineering, ski mountaineering
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
May 30, 2020
Nice but fit didn’t work for me
- I returned this product before using it
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 6` 1"
- 170 lbs
Bought and returned, fit was kind of clunky and boxy for my body but they seemed like really nice and well made pants!