With comfort in mind.
The Arc’teryx Women’s Shashka Pant is a prime example of when your gear reinforces your love of skiing. To make sure your comfort is not forgotten in all of the excitement, the Shashka’s waterproof shell is suited with Gore-Tex’s new futuristic three-layer membrane, which uses a dense yet lightweight circular knit to drop bulk and increase breathability while still maintaining its highly-acclaimed durability. The articulated design and gusseted crotch heighten your freedom of movement on traverses, uptracks, and steep descents to keep you going back for more. And the reinforced instep patches, adjustable touring cuffs, and the high-waisted low-bib are just plain thoughtful.
- Backcountry shells that put comfort and convenience first
- Gore-Tex shell delivers waterproof protection with a side of softness
- Fully sealed seams enhance moisture blocking power
- Articulated design increases room for mobility
- Low-bib helps to prevent snow from finding a way in
- Instep reinforcements protect against damage from sharp edges
- Touring cuffs make it easier to buckle without snow getting in
- Side vents for quick access to body temperature regulation
- Item #ARC00OJ
- Q & A
A Backcountry Lady's Dream
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: S
- Height: 5'6"
- Weight: 135lbs
The Shashka Pants are absolutely perfect for any lady looking for a hardshell bib to take out on the skin track (or the chairlift!). The 3-layer Gore-Tex construction and high-waisted design provide excellent protection from the elements, while maintaining a comfortable and flattering fit with plenty of room to move and layer. The side zips make for easy pit stops when nature calls, and the TouringCuff gaiters make adjusting your boots without getting snow in them a breeze. Plus, the Blue Sapphire color is beautiful :)
If you have any questions about Arc'teryx gear, feel free to reach out! I'm their ambassador here in the office, and I'm always happy to chat about anything and everything Arc'teryx.