Shashka IS Jacket
The Arc'teryx Shashka IS Jacket is designed to keep you comfortable and protected from the elements during backcountry ski and snowboard tours. By combining breathability, warmth, and weather protection, the Shashka keeps you prepared for changing weather conditions while keeping you comfortable on both the skin track and through your earned turns. And with Arc'teryx standard features such as durable materials, an integrated powder skirt, and a helmet compatible StormHood, you're ready to face the elements for a day on the slopes.
The jacket's Gore-Tex construction keeps you dry through snow storms and deep powder while allowing vapor to escape to help prevent overheating. Additionally, the Shashka's insulation, Octa Loft, provides warmth for cold morning starts while maintaining a comfortable micro climate to keep you comfortable on the ascent and decent. For even further breathability, the Shashka has underarm zippered vents that can quickly dump excess heat as the sun starts to rise.
- Lightly insulated, breathable jacket for your backcountry tours
- Gore-Tex provides weatherproof protection to keep you totally dry
- Breathable insulation offers warmth and a comfortable micro climate
- Underarm zips dump excess heat as you make your way to the summit
- StormHood provides you with extra protection in inclement weather
- Powder skirt secures to compatible Arc'teryx pants with Slide 'n Loc
- Hood and hem easily adjusts with one hand for on-the-go convenience
- Arc'teryx designs long-lasting products for use through many seasons
- Item #ARC00ZS