Seyla Down Coat
The Arc'teryx Seyla Down Coat makes it easier to brave the winter chill for your urban commutes. It's stuffed with high loft down insulation to keep you warm when the temperatures are low and elasticated cuffs seal that heat in. The generous length provides you with extra coverage while also offering a modern silhouette to keep you stylish through the city. When the temperatures plummet, the insulated hood provides you with added warmth to keep your commute more comfortable.
- Casual long down coat for warmth during your cold urban commutes
- DWR treatment sheds light moisture to help keep the down dry
- 750-fill down provides lofty warmth when the temperatures are low
- Insulated hood offers additional warmth when the temps plummet
- Generous length provides added coverage and a modern silhouette
- 2-way main zipper enables easy dressing and offers ventilation
- Elasticated cuffs seal out the cold and keep body heat contained
- Arc'teryx designs timeless pieces for use through many seasons
- Item #ARC010B
- Arato 10 (100% nylon), DWR treatment
- 750-fill European grey goose down (RDS certified)
- Baffle Construction
- Down Contour
- Center Back Length
- [external] two zippered hand, [internal] 1 zippered security
- 2-way front zipper
- Claimed Weight
- [small] 1lb 1.6oz
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
March 4, 2021
- Size Bought
- 5` 2"
- 140 lbs
I ordered a large and returned it and got a medium. It runs very big. If your on the fence about sizing, size down. Otherwise the coat is super warm and fits great. Love that the hood is not to small like other jackets, actually fits over my entire head.
December 2, 2020
- I've used it several times
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 8"
- 138 lbs
Very well made. Extremely warm yet light enough to be comfortable. True to size. Love it!!
December 5, 2019
This coat was so warm and puffy and cozy but it runs really big. I am 5'5" and 135 lbs and bought a Medium and exchanged it for a Small and it was still too big and boxy. Also, it left little bits of feathers all over my clothes when I took it off.