When brisk autumn temperatures start to become a daily forecast, slip into the Arc'teryx Seton Jacket when you head out on your morning commute. This insulated jacket provides you with lightweight warmth and urban style to keep you comfortable throughout your day. Its synthetic insulation is air permeable for breathable warmth that adapts to the changing temperature throughout the day to keep you comfortable from morning commute to evening commute. The face fabric is treated with DWR so surprise storms won't dampen your afternoon. Additionally, fleece side panels, the collar, cuffs, and hem enhance thermal regulation while providing you with a stylish and modern fit for your days around town.
- Lightly insulated bomber style jacket for warmth around town
- DWR treated face fabric sheds light moisture in surprise storms
- Synthetic insulation is air permeable for day-long comfort
- Fleece side panels, collar, cuffs, and hem provides stylish fit
- Concealed pockets add utility and maintain streamlined silhouette
- Regular fit allows comfortable layering on brisk fall mornings
- Arc'teryx designs innovative products with a less is more ethos
- Item #ARC00Z7
- [face fabric] Tyono (20D nylon), DWR treatment, [side panels] Velolain Fleece (65% polyester, 35% wool), [lining] Dope Permeair (20D nylon)
- Coreloft Continuous 65 (100% polyester)
- Center Back Length
- 2 zippered hand
- Claimed Weight
- [medium] 11.1oz
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
January 7, 2020
Does it all, looks good doing it
- I've used it several times
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 6` 0"
- 195 lbs
I thought this was pretty cool, basically an Atom LT with a bomber collar. A bit more fashionable, and I actually specifically love NOT having a hood for layering with my ski stuff. After using this a month or so, it has actually exceeded my decently high expectations. As far as fashion goes, it has gone over even better than expected I wear it all the time and it fetches a head-inflating amount of compliments. Everyone from my girlfriend to strangers on the airplane seem impressed. And from a layering perspective, it has been a perfect skiing mid-layer. I've always had hooded jackets like this and while the hood is nice sometimes, 9 days out of 10 it just flaps awkwardly between by head and by shell's hood and by the end of the day it's just a icy wet snowy lump. This jacket stays tucked safely inside your shell, adding no uncomfortable lump behind your head and collecting no snow/moisture throughout the day. Fit is almost identical to the Atom LT, but with slimmer sleeves. The slim sleeves do make layering under it harder, but I can't imagine needing to put more than a base-layer or button down shirt under it so it's fine. I'm 6' 195lbs and I have an XL. The large fit me ok, but was a bit shorter than I'd like, so I went XL. The body is a little bulky, but I have more room for layers and it hasn't stopped the airplane stranger compliments so it can't look that bad.