Select style & size:Select options
The Serres Pant flows effortlessly from the climbing gym to your errands around town. Its casual aesthetic combines with performance features to suit your versatile, daily life. Lightweight and durable, the Serres features a four-way stretch fabric, articulated patterning, and a gusseted crotch for total freedom of movement while you hike and climb. Additionally, the low-profile waist is harness compatible for comfort when you're on ropes and the tapered leg design ensures you'll be able to see your feet as you make your way to the anchors.
- A pant that blends a casual aesthetic with performance features
- Lightweight, durable construction holds up to rigors of daily life
- Four-way stretch fabric flexes and moves with body during activity
- Articulated patterning allows unrestricted mobility while climbing
- Gusseted crotch enhances comfort, durability, freedom of movement
- Tapered leg with elasticized cuff allows visibility when climbing
- Elasticized low-profile waistband is harness compatible for sport
- Arc'teryx designs timeless innovative products for outdoor pursuit
- Item #ARC00WV
What do you think about this product?
August 19, 2019
Great pair of bouldering pants
The gusset provides loads of freedom for mobility. The length is a bit much for my 5’4” stature and I still roll the bottom. I do think I could have gotten away with a size smaller but I didn’t want to risk them being too tight. But love the material.
May 18, 2019
every day, everywhere
These pants will take you there, wherever "there" is. The trouser-like styling of the waistband and pockets adds an element of sophisticated style to the Serres pant, making them a perfect blend of fashion and function. The material is stretchy and breathable, so they're perfect for climbing and hiking, but they look just as good with a blouse as they do with a workout tank top. I highly recommend these! As for sizing, I typically wear a size 4 in Arc'teryx and have a size 4 in these, as well. They are a bit tighter on me than on the model (thanks, quads!), but still ultra comfortable and the waist fits just right. I could probably wear a size 6 as well, but I prefer the way the 4 fits.