Sentinel AR Jacket
With a durable construction, feature-rich design, and relaxed, contemporary fit, the Sentinel AR Jacket makes a great choice for big mountain skiing and snowboarding. It delivers the waterproof protection and breathable performance of Gore-Tex, with plenty of adjustability and ventilation to keep you comfortable no matter the conditions.
- A solid hardshell jacket for all-around skiing and snowboarding
- Gore-Tex membrane ensures waterproof, breathable comfort
- Fully sealed seams and watertight zippers block all moisture
- Brushed flannel lining offers a soft and subtle line of warmth
- Powder skirt keeps the snow spray from sneaking up your back
- Hood slips easily over a helmet on stormy ski days
- Underarm vents dump excess heat during a traverse or bootpack
- Relaxed cut lets you put your puffy underneath when temps nosedive
- Item #ARC00ZP
- Q & A
Wanted to love it
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Fit: Runs small
- Size Bought: XL
- Height: 5'4"
- Weight: 175lbs
I really wanted to love this jacket. It was the perfect color, had great pockets and other features, and the description sounded as though it would exactly fit my needs. I wanted a good sturdy jacket that I could layer over my puffy synthetic, or wear independently. Alas, when I tried it on, despite saying it would fit well over a puffy, it was way too tight at the waist, but too roomy in the shoulders. The range of arm motion was limited by the waist tightness. The hips were fine. It would be OK for a person shaped like an hourglass...but that's not me, so I have to return it. Very sorry....