Sentinel IS Jacket
- Ski jacket with snowy chairlifts in mind
- Gore-Tex gives reliable waterproofing and comfy breathability
- Coreloft insulation ensures winter-worthy warmth
- StormHood and powder skirt provide secure coverage
- Pockets provide storage for goggles, ski passes, and more
- Item #ARCZ98A
- [membrane/laminate] N80p GORE-TEX (2-layer)
- Coreloft (80g/m²)
- fully sealed
- Center Back Length
- StormHood (helmet-compatible, adjustable)
- 2 zippered hand, 1 zippered sleeve, 1 internal mesh, 1 zippered internal
- Powder Skirt
- stretch panel, gripper elastic
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 5oz
- Recommended Use
- skiing, snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
January 5, 2021
Feels like an Atom LT sewn into a shell!
- I returned this product before using it
- Runs small
- Size Bought
- 5` 8"
- 130 lbs
This jacket is beautiful from the insight out. The GORE-TEX fabric feels durable on the outside and insulated liner feels like you’re already layered with the Arcteryx Atom Lt. Unfortunately, I had to return the jacket because the size small fit too small compared to my other Arcteryx jackets in the same size. The jacket has less room in the chest and underarm areas that make it feel tight in shoulder areas as well. I’ve had similar issues in several of the Arcteryx jackets where the material seems to go high into the armpit area and have read reviews from others with similar issues. The jacket wasn’t comfortable to layer with much more than a base layer long sleeve, but may not have needed more layering because the insulation. Although I would like the flexibility to use more of a layering system. Sizing up might help, but did not resolve the issue of material bunching in the armpit in other Arcteryx jackets I tried and instead made for extra material collecting in the same spot and too baggy of a fit all around.