Select a Size
Select a Color
Nothing says sophisticated and high-performing like the sleek minimalist designs of Arc'teryx, and the Sensa Parka is no different. This insulated shell, designed for adventures in the urban landscape, features an insulated hood to fend off brisk wind gusts coming from small alleyways and a thigh-length fit to keep pants dry in chance rainstorms on the way to the office. Chic and cozy front hand pockets provide warm spaces to stow hand warmers, and the watertight front zipper keeps out winter's chill.
Arc'teryx creates your winter-resistant, mobile microclimate by engineering an air-permeable Coreloft Compact 120-gram insulation on the interior of the parka and covers that with the waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX barrier on the outside. The result is an upscale look that feels soft and warms the heart even more as it's made with recycled fabrics.
- Arc'teryx' warmest synthetic winter parka
- Synthetic insulation mimics down in soft, breathable warmth
- Insulated hood keeps your noggin warm and toasty
- Cuff gaskets seal out the bite of cold weather
- Relaxed fit offers easy layering on colder days
- Item #ARCZ989
- [membrane/laminate] Gore-Tex (2-layer), [face fabric] 100D nylon
- 120g Coreloft
- Center Back Length
- fixed, adjustable
- 2 zippered hand, 1 zippered chest
- underarm, back
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?