Life isn't always cat skiing and waist-deep powder. When you're back in the city on business, the Arc'teryx Men's Sawyer Coat offers the wild mountain weather protection you expect with urban detailing and extra length. Three-layer Gore-Tex keeps you dry if it starts to pour as you show your new partners around town, while still offering breathable comfort when you set a quick pace to get them out of the rain. Watertight zippers ensure your business cards won't get soggy, and articulated sleeves keep you moving comfortably whether you're hunting for a taxi. Styled so that it won't clash with your suit, and cut to fall at the upper thigh for extra protection, the Sawyer helps bring active performance to your everyday professional life.
- Rain jacket for the urban or off-mountain environment
- Gore-Tex offers breathable, waterproof protection
- Articulated sleeves and gusseted arms provide mobile comfort
- Adjustable hood with brim sheds rain during your commute
- Watertight zippers keep your cellphone and notecards safe and dry
- Regular fit provides layering room for suit or sweater
- Item #ARC00SG