Select style & size:Select options
Life isn't always cat skiing and waist-deep powder. When you're back in the city on business, the Arc'teryx Men's Sawyer Coat offers the wild mountain weather protection you expect with urban detailing and extra length. Three-layer Gore-Tex keeps you dry if it starts to pour as you show your new partners around town, while still offering breathable comfort when you set a quick pace to get them out of the rain. Watertight zippers ensure your business cards won't get soggy, and articulated sleeves keep you moving comfortably whether you're hunting for a taxi. Styled so that it won't clash with your suit, and cut to fall at the upper thigh for extra protection, the Sawyer helps bring active performance to your everyday professional life.
- Rain jacket for the urban or off-mountain environment
- Gore-Tex offers breathable, waterproof protection
- Articulated sleeves and gusseted arms provide mobile comfort
- Adjustable hood with brim sheds rain during your commute
- Watertight zippers keep your cellphone and notecards safe and dry
- Regular fit provides layering room for suit or sweater
- Item #ARC00SG
- [membrane/laminate] Gore-Tex (3 layer), [face fabric] 42D nylon
- Center Back Length
- 2 zippered hand, 1 zippered chest
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
December 17, 2019
- I returned this product before using it
- Size Bought
- 6` 0"
- 170 lbs
I got it because my girlfriend has an arcteryx raincoat that she loves (Andra), and I have and love the Keppel trench. I was looking for a similar product: flattering, Goretex, full coverage shell with a hood for nasty commute days or hiking. The details of the Sawyer let it down: uncovered zipper that isn't taped either, fits small in the shoulders, a bit boxy in the middle, and very narrow down to the bottom of the zipper. It fit awkwardly. I'm 6'0" and 165-170 lbs, usually wear medium in arcteryx and am usually happy with the athletic fit and movement profile. I thought I would like the hip length, but because it is narrow at that point and the zipper doesn't open from the bottom it was awkward and limits movement. Too expensive not to love, so I returned it - going to try the Beta SL instead.
September 23, 2018
Good for a rainy day
- I've used it several times
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 8"
- 190 lbs
Essential thing if you are lazy as I am to take an umbrella to work. Got lots of space, light and long enough.