Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Men's Baselayer Tops we have in stock.View Similar Products
Satoro SV Zip-Neck Top
Anyone who spends a lot of time outside in the winter knows that merino wool is your best friend in the mountains. The Arc'teryx Men's Satoro SV Zip-Neck Top is exactly what you want when you're sinking cold, deep pow turns across frosty slopes or traversing wind-blasted ridges on your final summit push.
Arc'teryx used warm, heavyweight merino to insulate in ultra-cold weather, with a touch of elastane to help keep its shape when it gets soaked. The tall collar holds in precious heat, and the deep zip-neck can be opened wide if you start to suck wind on the bootpack. The articulated sleeves and gusseted underarms offer unrestricted mobility for maneuvering up tricky ascents, and thumbholes hold the sleeves down while you throw on extra layers.
- Heavyweight wool baselayer for extended periods in the backcountry
- Natural anti-odor properties keep top fresh after multiple days
- Next-to-skin fit elevates thermal efficiency in severe temperatures
- Elastane fibers help top maintain shape through wears and washings
- Articulated patterning, underarm gussets offer freedom of movement
- Thumb loops secure sleeves when layering or wearing under gloves
- Tall collar seals in warmth and unzips for quick ventilation
- Arc'teryx is constantly innovating to deliver high quality goods
- Item #ARC00PE
- Nucliex-S Merino 240 (95% wool, 5% elastane)
- Insulation Weight
- 1 laminated zippered chest
- thumb loops
- natural property of Merino wool
- Claimed Weight
- [medium] 9.7oz
- Recommended Use
- skiing, snowboarding, snowshoeing, backpacking, hiking, mountaineering, nordic touring, randonee, ski mountaineering, winter camping
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
March 22, 2019
High Quality Base Layer
- I've used it several times
- Runs small
- 6` 4"
- 180 lbs
I got this top for really cold ski days. It is a well-made wool base layer that looks sharp, as well. Not sure how it holds up after washing, but I assume that it should last for a long time. The zipper pocket on the chest is probably unnecessary but looks sharp. Another nice piece from Arcteryx.
January 23, 2019
1) Is this a windproof base layer? 2) If so, so you have this is a hoodie style? Thanks, CAB
February 4, 2019
Hi CAB- This baselayer is 95% wool, 5% elastane which is not wind proof.