Arc'teryx Satoro SV Zip-Neck Top
Anyone who spends a lot of time outside in the winter knows that merino wool is your best friend in the mountains. The Arc'teryx Men's Satoro SV Zip-Neck Top is exactly what you want when you're sinking cold, deep pow turns across frosty slopes or traversing wind-blasted ridges on your final summit push.
Arc'teryx used warm, heavyweight merino to insulate in ultra-cold weather, with a touch of elastane to help keep its shape when it gets soaked. The tall collar holds in precious heat, and the deep zip-neck can be opened wide if you start to suck wind on the bootpack. The articulated sleeves and gusseted underarms offer unrestricted mobility for maneuvering up tricky ascents, and thumbholes hold the sleeves down while you throw on extra layers.
- Heavyweight wool baselayer for extended periods in the backcountry
- Natural anti-odor properties keep top fresh after multiple days
- Next-to-skin fit elevates thermal efficiency in severe temperatures
- Elastane fibers help top maintain shape through wears and washings
- Articulated patterning, underarm gussets offer freedom of movement
- Thumb loops secure sleeves when layering or wearing under gloves
- Tall collar seals in warmth and unzips for quick ventilation
- Arc'teryx is constantly innovating to deliver high quality goods
- Item #ARC00PE