Don't head out for a big day in the backcountry without the Arc'teryx Women's Satoro AR Zip Neck Top on your back. Using the advanced fabric technology of Nucliex STR, this midweight baselayer keeps you warm and comfortable during long, intense backcountry endeavors. Nucliex STR fabric uses merino wool spun around a nylon core filament to offer the benefits of lighter weight wool fabrics without the loss in abrasion-resistance and durability. Merino wool naturally regulates temperature and insulates even when wet, so you stay comfortable while skinning and skiing, and the nylon core makes the fabric 20% stronger and 50% more abrasion-resistant than wool alone, all without adding bulk or weight. The tall collar adds warmth for frigid starts, while the deep V-neck unzips for rapid ventilation as it warms up throughout the day.
- Midweight baselayer designed for prolonged backcountry use
- Nucliex STR wool blend is stronger than wool alone
- Merino wool regulates temperature and resists odor
- Nylon core filament greatly increases fabric strength
- Elastane helps fabric maintain shape when wet
- Gusseted underarms and articulated sleeves for mobility
- Merrow stitch seam construction reduces seam size
- Laminated sleeve pocket secures small essentials
- Item #ARC00J7
- Q & A
The Best Baselayer
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Medium
- Height: 5'4"
- Weight: 145lbs
I purchased this as a Christmas gift for my Girlfriend and she absolutely loves it, so much so she thanks me were are out adventuring. Its well made/designed, has a nice snug fit to keep in the warmth, and the material feel nice on the skin. Both of us would expect nothing less from Arcteryx.
How long is this top? (In inches, please)