Pick up the pace with a little help from the Arc'teryx Men's Satoro AR Zip Neck Top. Built specifically for stop-and-go activities, the Satoro AR features a highly durable merino wool construction that not only regulates temperature, but also wicks away moisture and dries quickly. This merino wool knit material is unique to Arc'teryx and is 50% more abrasion resistant and 20% stronger than conventional knits. The gusseted underarms and articulated sleeves promote unimpeded mobility, and the laminated chest pocket allows you to keep small necessities close at hand.
- A temperature regulating top for backcountry pursuits
- Merino wool knit provides subtle warmth
- Fabric wicks moisture and dries quickly
- Gusseted underarms and articulated sleeves for mobility
- Slim fit provides easy layering
- Item #ARC00JW
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Medium
Item is awesome I really like that don't hesitate to buy this one I love it I really like this if you have a chance to give a gift you should chose this items. If you chose this items you never regret.
Perfect light base layer
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
- Fit: Runs small
- Size Bought: Large
- Height: 5'9"
- Weight: 160lbs
As with all Arctery'x, this obviously runs small in comparison to many other brands. That said, I really love the fit on my boyfriend. I bought this for him to take skate skiing and I think it will be perfect as a winter base layer for an activity that's going to be a little more strenuous. Breathable and easy to move in. Also looks really nice standalone but understanding that you're definitely going to see every little curve haha
Will the women's version be available any time soon?