The essential layer.
Making the transition from warm bed to cold skintrack can be rough, but it'll feel a bit more manageable once you put on the Arc'teryx Women's Satoro AR Bottoms. Their breathable, insulating, and temperature-regulating Nucliex yarns consist of a durable nylon core encased in merino wool to deliver impressive next-to-skin comfort when you're moving up the mountain in the early hours of the morning.
- Midweight baselayer for backountry skiing and snowboarding
- Nylon core spun with merino wool for warmth and durability
- Merino wool regulates temperature, manages moisture, and resists odor
- Articulated patterning promotes mobility while hiking and riding
- Ankle-length design reduces bulk under ski and snowboard boots
- Item #ARC00J9
- Q & A
"Nicest base layer ever!!"
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
- Height: 6'1"
- Weight: 150lbs
These were obviously a gift for someone, but the quote in the title if from the recipient. She said they are soft, fit great and keep her super warm and cozy. She highly recommends them.