The essential layer.
Making the transition from warm bed to cold skintrack can be rough, but it'll feel a bit more manageable once you put on the Arc'teryx Women's Satoro AR Bottoms. Their breathable, insulating, and temperature-regulating Nucliex yarns consist of a durable nylon core encased in merino wool to deliver impressive next-to-skin comfort when you're moving up the mountain in the early hours of the morning.
- Midweight baselayer for backountry skiing and snowboarding
- Nylon core spun with merino wool for warmth and durability
- Merino wool regulates temperature, manages moisture, and resists odor
- Articulated patterning promotes mobility while hiking and riding
- Ankle-length design reduces bulk under ski and snowboard boots
- Item #ARC00J9