3 Days Only!
Select a size:
Why We Like The Sabria Pant
Sunny alpine days burn our legs to a crisp if it wasn't for the Arc'teryx Women's Sabria Pant. A backpacker's favorite, the Sabria is made of four-way stretch fabric that offers freedom of movement and abrasion resistance against tree branches and rocks. Its slimming silhouette includes an articulated design that allows full mobility on the mountains. The smooth waist rests comfortably underneath backpack straps, and an internal drawcord offers a secure fit.
- Lightweight hiking pants for trekking and long adventures
- Durable Fortius DW fabric with four-way stretch for mobility
- Trim fit with articulated design for freedom of movement
- Waist sits comfortably below backpack waist belts
- UPF 50+ sun protection shields your skin from the sun's UV rays
- Item #ARC00WI
- 87% nylon, 13% elastane
- trim, tapered, articulated
- 2 back, 2 thigh
- internal drawcord
- Gusseted Crotch
- UPF Rating
- Claimed Weight
- 6.5 oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
4 based on 14 ratings
Fits Slightly SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.