Sunny alpine days will burn your legs to a crisp if it wasn't for the Arc'teryx Women's Sabria Pant. A backpackers favorite, the Sabria is made of four-way stretch fabric that offers freedom of movement and abrasion-resistance against tree branches and rocks. Its slimming silhouette includes an articulated design that allows full mobility on the mountains. The smooth waist rests comfortably underneath your backpack straps, and an internal drawcord offers a secure fit.
- Lightweight hiking pants for trekking and long adventures
- Durable Fortius DW fabric with four-way stretch for mobility
- Trim fit with articulated design for freedom of movement
- Waist sits comfortably below backpack waist belts
- UPF 50+ sun protection shields your skin from the sun's UV rays
- Item #ARC00M5
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: Runs small
- Size Bought: 4
- Height: 5'7"
- Weight: 124lbs
I'll start this off by saying I'm a HUGE fan of Arc'teryx. Go glad I picked these up! I have a few pars of the Levita pants and I wanted a pant for climbing with a slightly slimmer leg. These are so stretchy and flattering! I normally wear a 2 in Arc'teryx, but I read a lot of reviews that advised to size up. Ended up getting these in a 4 and they fit fine. I'd like to compare to the 2, but I have a suspicion they would be very tight. All in all, I love the flat waistband, gusseted crotch, and stretchy material, because I can move without feeling restricted. Definitely getting these in black too!
Arc'teryx - Women's Sabria Pant
Technical hiking pant with performance stretch and a streamlined trim fit.