Sunny alpine days will burn your legs to a crisp if it wasn't for the Arc'teryx Women's Sabria Pant. A backpackers favorite, the Sabria is made of four-way stretch fabric that offers freedom of movement and abrasion-resistance against tree branches and rocks. Its slimming silhouette includes an articulated design that allows full mobility on the mountains. The smooth waist rests comfortably underneath your backpack straps, and an internal drawcord offers a secure fit.
- Lightweight hiking pants for trekking and long adventures
- Durable Fortius DW fabric with four-way stretch for mobility
- Trim fit with articulated design for freedom of movement
- Waist sits comfortably below backpack waist belts
- UPF 50+ sun protection shields your skin from the sun's UV rays
- Item #ARC00M5
- Q & A
Love the pants but the cut isn't right
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: 6
- Height: 5'5"
- Weight: 150lbs
I have running shorts from Arcteryx that I LOVE LOVE LOVE and these looked like the same basic idea- similar waistband and fabric so I ordered them despite the $119 price tag.
Well, yes, the waistband and fabric are just like my beloved shorts. But, if you're like me and have muscles, the cut may not fit. These are amazing in the waist and hips, slim but not too tight, comfy. They are so tight in the thighs and calves that they would not be wearable for activity. A size larger will not fit in the waist and hips so I am not going to try the 8.
I ordered a 6, I'm about 5'5" and 150 lbs, 28" waist, 38" hips, 21" thigh and 16" around the widest part of my calf.
Arc'teryx - Women's Sabria Pant
Technical hiking pant with performance stretch and a streamlined trim fit.