Sabre LT Pant
The Arc'teryx Sabre LT Pant is designed to provide you with the comfort and performance needed to tackle big mountain lines. It features a 3-layer Gore-Tex construction with a Gore C-Knit backer to provide you with a soft, weatherproof, breathable pant for your days on the slopes. Its supple face fabric allows a natural range of motion to keep you mobile as you boot pack or tackle a technical descent while WaterTight side zippers allow you to rapidly dump heat when you're working hard to earn your turns.
- Supple, weatherproof pant for big mountain skiing and snowboarding
- Gore-Tex membrane blocks moisture to keep you dry on the slopes
- C-Knit backer tech enhances breathability and is quiet and soft
- WaterTight side zippers allow rapid ventilation on steep ascents
- Durable TouringCuff and Keprotec insteps guard against abrasions
- Zippered hand pockets store and secure your smaller necessities
- Adjustable waist allows you to create a comfortable, custom fit
- Arc'teryx designs innovative products for your outdoor adventures
- Item #ARC00YZ
- [membrane/laminate] GORE-TEX with GORE C-Knit (3-layer), [face fabric] N80p (80D nylon), [instep] Keprotec
- fully sealed
- 2 zippered hand
- side zips
- adjustable belt
- 100D Cordura Quick adjust TouringCuff
- Claimed Weight
- [size medium] 1lb 2.7oz
- Recommended Use
- backcountry skiing, backcountry snowboarding, freeride/powder skiing, freeride/powder snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
January 21, 2021
Great fit, comfortable
- I've used it several times
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 6` 0"
- 160 lbs
I ordered the Medium size and think the fit is excellent. I had a different experience compared to the other reviewer's, as the pants have nice articulation and is not a straight cut. I think they sell it as a tapered cut, and while it is not tight I wouldn't want it anymore than that for a pair of men's ski pants. Other parts of the pants that impress me: Easy to use zippers, nice reinforcements by the cuffs so that you don't get edge cuts, good sized and positioned pockets. Things I would change: I wish the pants had longer venting zips; the vents are fairly small.
December 4, 2020
Great quality, fit wasn't what expected
- I returned this product before using it
- Runs large
- Size Bought
- 6` 2"
- 165 lbs
Quality is fantastic, typical from what you'd expect from Arcteryx/Gore-tex. My main complaint is that the fit is pretty terrible. I'm 6' 2", 165 lbs, pretty typical skinny/lanky climber/skier/hiker, and ordered a Large. These pants were super loose fitting, and basically seem to be a "straight" cut all the way down (no tapering from thighs down to ankles etc. At the same time, the pants almost seem too short, even if I have them sitting somewhat low on my waste. Given the length, I'm sure a medium would be too short. Finding clothing that's long enough but not baggy as a tall skinny person is always a challenge, so why the low rating for these? Because if you're paying $500 MSRP for pants, there's no excuse for Arc'teryx not to include a "MT" (medium tall) size option like other manufacturers do.