New Styles, More Savings:
Select a size:
Sabre LT Jacket - Men's
Tackle big mountain lines in the burly Arc'teryx Sabre LT jacket. Its Gore-Tex, fully seam-sealed construction keeps you protected from moisture and wind yet is still incredibly breathable to keep you comfortable through aggressive descents. A Gore C-Knit backer aids in this breathability while also offering quiet and comfortable movement through wet, winter weather. The longer length provides you with additional coverage from the elements so you can ski comfortably through the deepest storm days.
Equipped with a full set of features specific to freeride touring, the Sabre LT packs convenience onto its weatherproof base. A helmet compatible StormHood can be worn in unsavory, high alpine conditions to keep you comfortable and better able to focus on your line while pack compatible underarm zippers quickly dump excess heat on technical descents. An integrated powder skirt with Slide 'n Loc attachments secures onto compatible Arc'teryx pants to create the ultimate protection from fresh flurries to keep you dry as you power through deep, untracked turns.
- Serious mountain jacket with protection and ample comfort on high
- Gore-Tex construction offers breathable, waterproof protection
- C-Knit backer offers quiet, comfortable movement in winter weather
- Longer length gives extra protection on the deepest storm days
- Helmet-compatible StormHood blocks unsavory weather in snowy storms
- Pack-compatible underarm zips offer venting for powder run laps
- Integrated powder skirt seals out fresh flakes on the deepest days
- Arc'teryx designs products with a minimalist, less is more approach
- Item #ARCZ977