Sabre LT Jacket
Tackle big mountain lines in the burly Arc'teryx Sabre LT jacket. Its Gore-Tex, fully seam sealed construction keeps you protected from moisture and wind yet is still incredibly breathable to keep you comfortable through aggressive descents. A Gore C-Knit backer aids in this breathability while also offering quiet and comfortable movement through wet, winter weather. The longer length provides you with additional coverage from the elements so you can ski comfortably through the deepest storm days.
- Big mountain jacket with ample features for comfort on the slopes
- Gore-Tex construction offers breathable, waterproof protection
- C-Knit backer offers quiet, comfortable movement in winter weather
- Longer length gives extra protection on the deepest storm days
- Helmet-compatible StormHood blocks unsavory weather in snowy storms
- Pack-compatible underarm zips offer venting for powder run laps
- Integrated powder skirt seals out fresh flakes on the deepest days
- Arc'teryx designs products with a minimalist, less is more approach
- Item #ARC00U0
- [membrane/laminate] Gore-Tex (3-layer), Gore C-Knit backer, [face fabric] N80p (100% nylon)
- Waterproof Rating
- fully sealed
- Center Back Length
- helmet compatible StormHood
- [external] 1 zippered chest, 2 zippered hand, 1 zippered sleeve, [internal] 1 mesh dump, 1 zippered
- underarm zippers
- Powder Skirt
- integrated, Slide 'n Loc attachment fits
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 6oz
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding, backcountry skiing, backcountry snowboarding, freeride/powder skiing, freeride/powder snowboarding, park & freestyle skiing, park & freestyle snowboarding, ski mountaineering
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
April 4, 2019
100+ days of use, no signs of wear
December 6, 2018
What is the color of the bottom of the Arteryx Sabre LT in phantom king?
December 15, 2018
Hey Weylin! I would describe it as Indigo.