Sabre AR Pant
Designed for tackling big mountain lines, the Sabre AR Pants from Arc'teryx provide you with mobility and weather protection for performance on the slopes. Their strong yet supple Gore-Tex 3-layer construction sheds moisture from deep powder while remaining flexible for a free range of motion. For the deepest days, the Sabre's Slide 'n Loc attachment points fit into compatible Arc'teryx jackets to prevent snow from getting in and soaking your core.
- Big mountain ski and snowboard pants for top-tier performance
- Gore-Tex membrane blocks moisture to keep you dry in deep powder
- Flannel backer provides light insulation for warmth on cold days
- Softshell-esque fabric offers stretch for mobility when touring
- Dual side zippers offer rapid ventilation on strenuous ascents
- Large thigh pockets store and channel items away from impact zones
- Sliden Loc attachment points fit compatible Arc'teryx jackets
- Keprotec insteps guard against abrasion from boots and ski edges
- Item #ARC00Z0
- [membrane/laminate] Gore-Tex (3-layer), [face fabric] N80p-X (80D nylon), [instep] Keprotec
- flannel backer
- fully sealed
- 2 zippered thigh
- side zips
- removable belt
- 100D Cordura Quick Adjust PowderCuff
- Claimed Weight
- [size medium] 1lb 14oz
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding, backcountry skiing, backcountry snowboarding, freeride/powder skiing, freeride/powder snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
April 21, 2020
Typical Arc'teryx Quality (and price)
- Size Bought
- 5` 10"
- 185 lbs
If you're familiar with Arc'teryx, you know you're getting a very high quality item, but you're going to pay for it. These pants are no exception. They're just a light shell with a small amount of insulation, good to keep the wind off and that's about it. This works for me since I tend to run hot while skiing and have always just gone with baselayer/shell on my legs. The material is very heavy and seems very durable. I've only had these a season so we'll see how these pants hold up for the long haul. I bought these to replace North Face ski pants that I had worn for a decade, so that's my hope for these. I originally bought the Medium/Regular but that was way too small. Upsized to the Large/Regular and they are perfect. I like the trim fit on these; it's a nice change coming from a very baggy ski costume.
December 18, 2019
Great All Around and Durable Pant
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 3"
- 150 lbs
These are top of the line for a do it all pant. They material feels decently thick and super durable with a little bit more warmth than a pure shell. Arcteryx seems to have shorter inseams (at least in size small) than some other brands, so they they work really well for me, and the length on these is pretty spot on. The pocket layout and the built in belt works perfectly, and venting was also plenty for the couple of tours that I did. I also really dig the touring cuff, where you can thread the powerstrap through slots in the cuff. It makes it really quick and easy to pop the cuff buckles between runs at the resort.