Sabre AR Pant
Designed for tackling big mountain lines, the Sabre AR Pants from Arc'teryx provide you with mobility and weather protection for performance on the slopes. Their strong yet supple Gore-Tex 3-layer construction sheds moisture from deep powder while remaining flexible for a free range of motion. For the deepest days, the Sabre's Slide 'n Loc attachment points fit into compatible Arc'teryx jackets to prevent snow from getting in and soaking your core.
- Big mountain ski and snowboard pants for top-tier performance
- Gore-Tex membrane blocks moisture to keep you dry in deep powder
- Flannel backer provides light insulation for warmth on cold days
- Softshell-esque fabric offers stretch for mobility when touring
- Dual side zippers offer rapid ventilation on strenuous ascents
- Large thigh pockets store and channel items away from impact zones
- Sliden Loc attachment points fit compatible Arc'teryx jackets
- Keprotec insteps guard against abrasion from boots and ski edges
- Item #ARC00Z0
What do you think about this product?
December 18, 2019
Great All Around and Durable Pant
These are top of the line for a do it all pant. They material feels decently thick and super durable with a little bit more warmth than a pure shell. Arcteryx seems to have shorter inseams (at least in size small) than some other brands, so they they work really well for me, and the length on these is pretty spot on. The pocket layout and the built in belt works perfectly, and venting was also plenty for the couple of tours that I did. I also really dig the touring cuff, where you can thread the powerstrap through slots in the cuff. It makes it really quick and easy to pop the cuff buckles between runs at the resort.
December 12, 2019
The fit is very comfortable. They work perfectly! I get extra discount from here: coupon-code.info