Sabre AR Pant
Designed for tackling big mountain lines, the Arc'teryx Sabre AR Pant provides you with mobility and weather protection for performance on the slopes. Its strong yet supple Gore-Tex 3-layer construction sheds moisture from deep powder while remaining flexible for a free range of motion. For the deepest days, the Sabre has Slide 'n Loc attachment points that fit into compatible Arc'teryx jackets to prevent snow from getting in and wetting your core. To help provide you with thermal regulation, the Sabre features a soft flannel backer that offers light warmth for cold, early-morning starts while dual side zippers allow you to quickly dump heat as you make your way up the skin track. Finally, to keep the Sabre in top shape through the seasons, a durable Cordura TouringCuff and Keprotec instep guard against boot and edge abrasions.
- Big mountain ski and snowboard pant for performance on the slopes
- Gore-Tex membrane blocks moisture to keep you dry in deep powder
- Flannel backer provides light insulation for warmth on cold days
- Softshell-esque fabric offers stretch for mobility when touring
- Dual side zippers offer rapid ventilation on strenuous ascents
- Large thigh pockets store and channel items away from impact zones
- Slide 'n Loc attachment points fit compatible Arc'teryx jackets
- Keprotec insteps guard against abrasion from boots and ski edges
- Item #ARC00Z0
- Q & A
Great All Around and Durable Pant
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Small
- Height: 5'3"
- Weight: 150lbs
These are top of the line for a do it all pant. They material feels decently thick and super durable with a little bit more warmth than a pure shell. Arcteryx seems to have shorter inseams (at least in size small) than some other brands, so they they work really well for me, and the length on these is pretty spot on. The pocket layout and the built in belt works perfectly, and venting was also plenty for the couple of tours that I did. I also really dig the touring cuff, where you can thread the powerstrap through slots in the cuff. It makes it really quick and easy to pop the cuff buckles between runs at the resort.