Select a size:
Why We Like The Sabre AR Pant
The Arc'teryx Sabre AR Pant provides the mobility and weather protection we're looking for when we tackle big mountain lines. Its strong yet supple GORE-TEX 3-layer construction sheds moisture from deep powder while remaining flexible for a free range of motion. The flannel offers an original touch that feels true to mountain life.
- Big mountain ski and snowboard pants for top-tier performance
- GORE-TEX membrane blocks moisture to keep you dry in deep powder
- Flannel backer provides light insulation for warmth on cold days
- Softshell panel offers stretch for mobility when touring
- Dual side zippers give rapid ventilation on strenuous ascents
- Large thigh pockets store and channel items away from impact zones
- Slid 'n Loc attachment points fit compatible Arc'teryx jackets
- Keprotec insteps guard against abrasion from boots and ski edges
- Item #ARC00Z0
- [membrane/laminate] GORE-TEX (3-layer), [face fabric] 80D nylon, [instep] Keprotec
- flannel backer
- fully sealed
- 2 zippered thigh
- side zips
- removable belt
- 100D Cordura Quick Adjust PowderCuff
- Claimed Weight
- [medium] 1lb 14oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
- all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding, backcountry skiing, backcountry snowboarding, freeride/powder skiing, freeride/powder snowboarding
5 based on 2 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.