Sabre AR Jacket
The Arc'teryx Sabre AR Jacket is designed to tackle everything from big mountain lines on powder days to fresh groomers on crisp mornings. Its Gore-Tex, fully seam sealed construction keeps you protected from moisture while remaining highly breathable to keep you comfortable when you're working your way down a technical descent. Additionally, the Sabre AR is constructed with a flannel backer to add light warmth when you're gliding across fresh corduroy on cold storm days.
In addition to weatherproof protection, the Sabre AR is equipped with a plethora of features to keep you comfortable on the slopes. For starters, a helmet compatible StormHood can be worn to protect you from blowing snow and biting gusts while underarm zippers efficiently dump excess heat when you're tackling tough descents. Additionally, an integrated powder skirt with Slide 'n Loc attachments secures onto compatible Arc'teryx pants to deter snow from getting in and chilling your core as you carve turns through deep, fresh powder. And when you're spending your day at the resorts with your friends, a zippered sleeve pocket makes it a breeze to get on and off the lifts.
- Big mountain ski and snowboard jacket for comfort on the slopes
- Durable face fabric holds up to the rigors of days on the mountain
- Gore-Tex membrane delivers breathable and waterproof performance
- Flannel backer provides a light warmth on colder storm days
- Helmet compatible hood offers added protection from the elements
- Underarm zippers allow efficient heat dumps for lapping powder runs
- Integrated powder skirt attaches to compatible pants to block snow
- Arc'teryx designs its products with a less is more philosophy
- Item #ARC00YY
- Q & A
Super Rad Shell
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Medium
- Height: 5'10"
- Weight: 180lbs
Really stoked on this jacket. It's been snowing like crazy here in Utah, so finally got on the Backcountry skis and went for a Halloween tour. It was 11 degrees at the start of the tour, and I run really hot, so this shell was totally perfect to keep me the perfect temperature. Once I started getting a little more toasty, I was able to open up the pit-zips and regulate my temp really well. Once it was time to transition and start heading down the mountain, It was amazing on the ski down. Completely kept out the bitter wind and kept the snow out while I was getting some October face shots.
As far as fit goes, it fits kinda big, but just enough to totally layer up underneath it. Then honestly, my favorite thing about Arcteryx, is the zippers. The zippers on this thing are as smooth as butter.
I cant wait to continue to put this jacket through the wringer the rest of the winter!
Pray for Snow!!!