Select a size:
Why We Like The Sabre AR Jacket
Arc'teryx designed the Sabre AR Jacket to tackle everything from big mountain lines on powder days to fresh groomers on crisp mornings. Its GORE-TEX, fully seam-sealed construction protects from moisture while remaining highly breathable to keep comfortable when we're working our way down a technical descent. Plus, it's constructed with a flannel backer to add light warmth when we're gliding across fresh corduroy on cold storm days.
- Big mountain ski and snowboard jacket for comfort on the slopes
- Durable face fabric holds up to the rigors of days on the mountain
- GORE-TEX membrane delivers breathable and waterproof performance
- Flannel backer provides light warmth on colder storm days
- Helmet-compatible hood offers added protection from the elements
- Underarm zippers allow efficient heat dumps for lapping powder runs
- Integrated powder skirt attaches to compatible pants to block snow
- Arc'teryx designs its products with a less is more philosophy
- Item #ARC00YY
- [membrane/laminate] GORE-TEX (3-layer), [face fabric] N70p (70D nylon)
- flannel backer
- fully sealed
- Center Back Length
- fixed, adjustable
- [external] 2 zippered hand, 1 zippered sleeve, [internal] 1 drop-in, 1 zippered
- underarm zips
- Powder Skirt
- integrated, gripper elastic, Slide 'n Loc attachment points
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 8.7oz
- Recommended Use
- skiing, snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
4 based on 10 ratings
Fits Slightly LargeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.