Need advice picking the right gear for your next adventure?Talk to a Gearhead
Sabre AR Jacket
The Arc'teryx Sabre AR Jacket is designed to tackle everything from big mountain lines on powder days to fresh groomers on crisp mornings. Its Gore-Tex, fully seam sealed construction keeps you protected from moisture while remaining highly breathable to keep you comfortable when you're working your way down a technical descent. Additionally, the Sabre AR is constructed with a flannel backer to add light warmth when you're gliding across fresh corduroy on cold storm days.
In addition to weatherproof protection, the Sabre AR is equipped with a plethora of features to keep you comfortable on the slopes. For starters, a helmet compatible StormHood can be worn to protect you from blowing snow and biting gusts while underarm zippers efficiently dump excess heat when you're tackling tough descents. Additionally, an integrated powder skirt with Slide 'n Loc attachments secures onto compatible Arc'teryx pants to deter snow from getting in and chilling your core as you carve turns through deep, fresh powder. And when you're spending your day at the resorts with your friends, a zippered sleeve pocket makes it a breeze to get on and off the lifts.
- Big mountain ski and snowboard jacket for comfort on the slopes
- Durable face fabric holds up to the rigors of days on the mountain
- Gore-Tex membrane delivers breathable and waterproof performance
- Flannel backer provides a light warmth on colder storm days
- Helmet compatible hood offers added protection from the elements
- Underarm zippers allow efficient heat dumps for lapping powder runs
- Integrated powder skirt attaches to compatible pants to block snow
- Arc'teryx designs its products with a less is more philosophy
- Item #ARC00YY