Our Ski & Ride Guide—
The Top Picks Of The Season
Sale Current price: $274.50 Original price: $549.00
Select a color:Enigma
Select a size:
The first line down a powder day is like winning the lottery except luck has nothing to do with it. If you aspire for the first chair or setting the skin track at dawn, then you need gear like the Arc'teryx Men's Rush Pant. Gore-Tex Pro 2.0 gives this pant dependable waterproofing when you're getting after it, and it's remarkably light and breathable to keep you going. There are ventilation zippers to dump out unwanted heat when you're racing for the summit. Cordura PowderCuffs and Slide ' Loc jacket attachments make sure you don't feel a snowflake as you receive your reward.
- Shell pant specialized for the skier in a hurry
- Gore-Tex Pro 2.0 provides waterproofing and breathability
- 3-layer construction keeps thin, light, and packable
- Ventilation zippers at each side for amplified airflow
- Cordura PowderCuffs and reinforced insteps enhance durability
- Slide' Loc attachment connects to compatible ski shells from Arc'teryx
- Item #ARCZ975
1 based on 1 ratings
5 Stars - 0 reviews
4 Stars - 0 reviews
3 Stars - 0 reviews
2 Stars - 0 reviews
1 Stars - 1 reviews
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
Runs smallTrue to sizeRuns large
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.