Rush LT Jacket
The lightest jacket in the Arc'teryx Whiteline (ski and snowboard apparel), the Rush LT Jacket is designed to meet the demands of the backcountry. Its lightweight, durable construction has plenty of features for long uptracks and aggressive descents. The minimalist design gives it the classic Arc'teryx aesthetic while keeping the weight down so you can easily pack it along on your backcountry adventures. Its Gore-Tex Pro construction with e3D patterning offers durable waterproof, windproof, and breathable protection to keep you comfortable and mobile in alpine pursuits, no matter the conditions you encounter.
Typically, when you're out in the backcountry, you'll be carrying a pack. So the straps don't rub holes into the jacket, and to up the ruggedness of other high wear areas, Arc'teryx adds durable, 80 denier reinforcement panels on the shoulders, lower back, and hood to increase the jacket's longevity. The helmet compatible StormHood gives full head protection and is easily adjustable, even with winter gloves on, for a secure fit that won't inhibit peripheral vision. The Rush's pockets and underarm vents are easily accessible while wearing a pack and the hem adjusters, like the hood adjusters, are easy to use so you can seal out the elements on alpine summits without taking your gloves off. Finally, internal powder straps are made to attach to compatible pants to keep fresh flakes from creeping up your back on the deepest days off the grid.
- Rugged, packable jacket for alpine and backcountry skiing
- Fully seam sealed Gore-Tex Pro membrane keeps moisture away
- Reinforcement panels in high wear areas increase longevity
- Zip vents dump excess heat, are accessible with a pack on
- Helmet-compatible StormHood blocks weather on alpine summits
- Ski pass pocket on sleeve eases lift access when at a resort
- Powder straps attach to compatible pants to keep snow out
- Arc'teryx is constantly innovating to better its products
- Item #ARC00TV
- Q & A
Best touring jacket out there
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: XL
- Height: 6'2"
- Weight: 215lbs
Arc'teryx took the infamous Rush jacket and made this LT option that dominates the backcountry playing field. Being the lightest jacket in the whiteline series from arc'teryx at just 15 oz, and bomber goretex pro material you can guarantee satisfaction with this piece. A regular fit that is easy to layer with and great ventilation for the uphill track. a 31 inch center back length giving you the full coverage and protection you need.